Digineer's Implementation Engineer role will interface with the client, helping them implement Rest APIs. The ideal candidate will have crisp communication and business acumen. Product documentation creation (written communication) will also be an important part of this role.
- 3+ years of Engineer experience.
- 2+ years of Healthcare experience.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and the ability to read dev portal documentation and point out flaws in it.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with client engineers who may not have very strong rest API skills and help them make progress.
- Ability to quickly gauge the customer's mood and confidence and ideally influence that mood.
- Ability to address gaps in the APIs from the customer perspective and work with the Technical Product Owner to write those gaps up as user stories and help the TPO understand their priority.
- Strong desire to provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Experience working alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working with Postman