Business Solutions Architect Consultant
The Business Solutions Architect (BSA) will be assigned ownership of business capabilities supporting the client’s business plan. The BSA will ensure the business capability maps are accurate as well as strategically and opportunistically maintained, and will document business processes that support these capabilities and become a subject matter expert on these capabilities.
- Accountable for the business relationship management of assigned counterparts and will work closely with those persons to scope and shape IT projects that advance business strategies.
- Own creation of project charters that are the input into IT Estimation and Business Requirements documents, and will review and provide input to business requirements and test plans.
- The BSA will understand key business performance indicators that impact assigned areas, and will understand, manage and monitor IT activities that impact these KPIs. The BSA additionally will participate in special projects or task forces as assigned.
- Generates innovative ideas to resolve problems
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all defined target goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success
- Ability to be client facing using solid business acumen
- 5+ years Project Management and/or Business Analysis experience (preferably in a lead role)
- 3+ years consulting experience, preferably in Healthcare or other fast-paced growth company's
- Facilitated collaboration of teams (strong ability to facilitate conversations with experts/SMEs to gain consensus)
- Familiarity PBM or Healthcare industry
- Ability to work with high talent teams in local and remote locations
- Business aptitude and ability to quickly learn and absorb business context and business processes and translate to IT
- Conceptual knowledge of application development, procedures and practices advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Detail-oriented and service-focused as an advocate for our clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Previous experience in IT application development
- Previous experience leading process improvement efforts
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in business architecture role highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a matrixed environment