Digineer is looking to bring on a bright and talented Software Developer that is comfortable with reporting. This would be one role with 2 sets of responsibilities.
75% Software Developer Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of C# is required. Visual Basic .NET experience also helpful
- Strong knowledge of relational databases including data modeling, stored procedures, views and triggers, and user-defined functions
- Experience working with common software design patterns
- Experience working with version control systems such as TFS, Git, Hg, etc
- .NET Reporting experience is helpful (ActiveReports and Telerik)
- Angular JS (Utilizing this as a UI Framework)
25% Reporting Responsibilities
- Optimize SQL server queries to efficiently and quickly retrieve data. As teams submit requests for different ways of doing things, work with them to find solutions that meet their needs.
- When database issues arise or support requests come in through the help desk, work to resolve these problems. This requires an understanding of legacy solutions and issues.
- Create and design best-practice data warehouse solutions that support business reporting tasks. This is achieved using different programs and software, such as Microsoft Excel, MS SQL Server, and Tableau.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years' of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of SSRS experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area (or commutable distance)
If interested, APPLY NOW!