Digineer is looking to hire Product Owners with strong agile experience to join our team.
- 5 or more years as a Product Owner
- Thorough understanding of technical principals, theories, and concepts
- Must have experience with Agile Processes
- The project's goal is to automate a process that is very manual today, therefore Process Mapping and Current/Future State Modeling is a key skill
- Understanding of Benefit Setup and PBM industry a major plus
- A critical skill is to spend time understanding business value drivers “left of delivery” (Ideation, Analysis, Personas, etc) – more “what and why”, less “how and when”
- The role will be client-facing – needs an ability to influence clients, but cannot dictate
- Ability to be a self-starter and get the job done
- Some technical aptitude is needed since solutions will be constrained somewhat by existing systems – needs the ability to understand those and work within those boundaries
- Ability to manage all phases of the product life cycle.
- Experience applying multiple software development frameworks (waterfall, iterative, agile).
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all defined target goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success.
- Business aptitude and ability to quickly learn and absorb business context and business processes and translate to IT.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet project deadlines.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Relocation costs not available.
- Unfortunately, we do not sponsor H1B visas.